FM & REAL ESTATE CATEGORY MANAGER
FM & REAL ESTATE CATEGORY MANAGER - GLOBAL FTSE50 BRAND - LONDON + FLEX WORKING & BENEFITS - £40k - £50k + PACKAGE
Due to aggressive global expansion and staggering year-on-year growth, this prestigious FMCG firm is seeking a highly skilled procurement expert in FM & Real Estate Procurement professional to join ranks. This is an international role and boasts a €150 million spend across 9 European sites and will give you the opportunity to regularly collaborate with an international executive stakeholder community, and enable you to forge your legacy as a true procurement leader!
As FM & Real Estate Procurement Leader you will:-
- Be an SME (subject matter expert) for managing complex £ Multi-Million procurement projects and FM deals
- Spearhead key negotiations for an array of Hard & Soft Services including but not limited to Building, Engineering and Architectural Services, Waste, Cleaning, Catering, Grounds maintenance
- Collaborate with an executive stakeholder community including CFO and CEO level to win and sustain crucial buy in for FM Procurement
- Be a pivotal player in positioning Procurement more strategically within the matrix environment
Required experience and background:-
- Impressive track record of successfully managing high value strategic FM procurement contracts, with a CV that clearly details spends managed and savings achieved
- Career of progression (such as Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Category Manager within a short space of time)
This is an outstanding opportunity for an FM Procurement expert looking to invest in a leading Blue Chip firm and receive investment in return.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: FM, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Hard, Soft, Procurement, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement