Procurement Consultant - London/the South £40-80k
5 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Management Consultant - London and the South - £40,000-£80,000
Demand created by explosive growth and a number of exciting procurement engagements pipelined for 2018 have led this ambitious and award-winning consultancy, who rarely come to market, to create a number of roles at consultant level for talented and promising procurement professionals. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly strategic and innovative consultancy - that focuses on long-term, transformational engagement - which will invest heavily in your professional development and provide bespoke performance plans to help you progress quickly into a procurement leader.
As a Procurement Management Consultant, you will:
- Partner with senior stakeholders in an array of FTSE50 organisations to deliver complex, £multi-million procurement programmes, often focusing on transformation and process optimisation
- Work with organisations on long-term engagements, building relationships to exert tangible influence on the procurement functions you transform.
- Improve processes, the influence of procurement and sustainability of procurement processes across industries including Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, Retail/FMCG & Technology.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Strong academic background, with a 2.1 degree preferable
- Demonstrable track record of delivering across multiple complex procurement engagements
- This consultancy is looking for influencers who approach procurement projects in a collaborative and analytical manner
- They operate with a flat structure, so applicants must be comfortable with a high degree of independence, autonomy and want to manage projects
If you are a high-calibre procurement professional who is looking for a firm that can match your own ambition, this consultancy can offer low-travel, guaranteed development and optimal work-life balance to ensure you're comfortable and can deliver to the highest standard.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Retail, Technology, London, Degree, Consulting, Advisory, CIPS, Strategy
Apply for Procurement Consultant - London/the South £40-80k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly