Co-pack Buyer - Multi-National Food Brand
This world-class food brand has been leading the European market by force, with a turnover in excess of €1 billion! Whilst this brand has been experiencing continual rapid growth since its establishment, the procurement function is also expanding! Due to this, the company is looking for a procurement professional to aid the company in meeting the demand for great tasting, nutritious food!
Through structured training, this role has a set career path enabling you to progress to a Senior Buyer level within 18 months, as well as the potential to progress between categories throughout the firm.
This autonomous role will see you:
- Running the full end-to-end procurement process from market analysis to running the tender process and SRM.
- Collaboratively working on a group spend of up to €50m
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gauge the business' needs
- Evaluate existing supplier contracts and strategically identifying opportunities for tangible savings
Require Skills and Experience
- Prior strategic procurement experience working on the full end-to-end process
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Experience in the sourcing of food products or other raw materials
- Educated to degree level or CIPS equivalent
This opportunity is perfect for a driven individual looking to flourish and progress through the ranks of an esteemed brand. If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk