Senior Food Buyer - Industry Leading Brand
This multinational food brand is currently paving the way and leading the food industry to greatness, by producing great tasting, easy to prepare foods for their ever-growing market. With continued success and expansion, the company is looking for an experienced procurement professional to join the growing team and autonomously manage the group spend of c. £100M.
This Category Manager role sees you reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, whilst managing two direct reports.
You will have the autonomy to:
- Run the full end-to-end procurement cycle from market research and running the full tender process to effectively negotiate and manage suppliers
- Optimise the current process and deliver tangible savings
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand the company's overall requirements
- Use this knowledge to appropriately design and implement strategies for the direct food spend that meet those requirements
Require Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable strategic procurement experience, working the full procurement lifecycle
- Track record of tangible savings within direct/ food spends
- Experience managing and mentoring people
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Demonstrable experience in the articulation of key sourcing strategies that challenge pre-existing decisions whilst also supporting the business' requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management experience specifically on a European or global level
- Educated to degree levelor CIPS equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and ambitious buyer to join a globally recognised organisation that has superb training and infrastructure already in place. If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk