Capex Procurement Manager - Glasgow
6 days left
- Full Time
Capex Procurement Manager - Glasgow - £60K + Strong Package - Global FMCG Giant
This Global FMCG is currently going through a large period of growth and transformation at present and as a result are looking for a very strong Capex Procurement Manager to join the team.
This is a senior position with a lot of exposure and autonomy to procurement spends across Capex. Capex is one of the most vital categories for the procurement function of this Global FMCG Giant, thus you will be given plentiful opportunity to progress to Head of positions within the next couple of years.
The Capex Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Heading up £Multi-Million spends of over £100M in Capex, most of which are completely greenfield areas
- Grab the quick wins on cutting costs, meanwhile building up excellent long term procurement strategy for the Capex category
- Working closely with senior stakeholders, ensuring that they are fully on board with your set procurement strategy
The Capex Procurement Manager will need to have:
- Strong Capex Procurement experience
- Engaging personality, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
For an opportunity to get your foot in the door of a globally renowned prestigious FMCG and take on a new challenge tacking £Multi-Million spends across Capex, then please send across your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply via this job board.
Key words: Procurement, Capex, Procurement Manager, OPEX, Category Manager, Glasgow, Scotland, Greenfield, Packaging, Strategic, Spends
Apply for Capex Procurement Manager - Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly