Corporate Procurement Buyer
Corporate Procurement Buyer - FTSE 50 Organisation - London -£30,000-£35,000
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Procurement buyer to join an Industry-leading Global Company on a 6 month fixed -term contract! The company have a £billion revenue and are looking to develop a procurement specialist with SAP experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business with a great opportunity to learn and develop your procurement skills.
As Corporate Procurement Buyer you will:-
* Gain experience purchasing both goods and services depending on the needs of the company
* Deal with high profile contracted suppliers as well as sourcing new non-contracted suppliers
* Be part of the Global Procurement team, monitoring the performance of suppliers and helping deliver the greatest value for money for the company
* Engage with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, improving your stakeholder management skills over time
Corporate Procurement Buyer required background:-
* Some experience of either Indirect or Direct Procurement, ideally in a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment
* Previous exposure to SAP or other technical software systems
* Evidence of great achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
* Degree + studying toward CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for a Procurement Buyer to gain some invaluable experience at one of the largest companies in the country.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure