Indirect Procurement Consultant - Impressive Firm
As one of the UK's leading procurement solutions consultancies, this impressive brand has made its success off the back of delivering procurement excellence and value for money to their extensive clientele. With a growing network of around 200 consultants across the UK, this exceptional firm is looking for an excellent procurement professional to continue transforming procurement functions across the UK.
- Apply your full End-to-End procurement knowledge to identify cost savings opportunities across a range of industries and indirect spends.
- Strategically source new suppliers, manager the procurement lifecycle process to add value to any function you find yourself in.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to highlight the importance of procurement for the success of sustainable company growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working the full strategic procurement lifecycle across a variety of indirect spends
- The commercial acumen developed through experience working within blue-chip private sector brands, specifically within an FMCG environment is essential
- Exceptional interpersonal and engagement skills with the ability to positively manage stakeholders
- A clear track record of strategy implementation for value add as well as demonstrable examples of tangible savings
- The desire to travel across the UK to meet client needs
- Degree education with CIPS desirable but not essential
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to inspire and instigate exponential positive change within esteemed and well-respected private sector brands
- The diversity of working with a vast clientele on differing procurement projects and functions across the UK and the globe
- Test your end-to-end procurement skills by showcasing your ability to recognise, source, negotiate and pitch the best value solutions to internal stakeholders
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk