Category Manager, Indirects | Globally Recognised Brand, FTSE 100 | Hampshire
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting, globally recognised brand is seeking a talented, ambitious and successful individual to join their newly established procurement team as a Category Manager of Indirects. The team has undergone a recent transformation and is at the top of their game. If you are looking to join a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment and scope for personal development this is the organisation for you!
You will be an expert leader in the sourcing process, managing a multi-million pound spend, and contribute to the overall strategy of the category to deliver best value. With superb offices with views of the city, state of the art meeting space, and a more relaxed dress code this organisation strikes the balance between a high performing work space and feeling relaxed in a vibrant office culture.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develops, implement, leads and sets direction of the category sourcing strategy for the most significant categories, managing all aspects of the commercial, operational, quality and risk management requirements within their category.
- Responsible for the full end to end sourcing and supply process for a category from supporting business partners to develop a definition of need (Requisition / specification) through to confirmation of delivery and supplier payment. This is achieved through collaborating closely with the various business partners from product specialists, through supply chain and logistics.
- Engage effectively with the supply market for their category to bring value-added innovation and opportunities.
- Manage, on behalf of the business, effective supplier relationships, balancing security of supply, cost effectiveness, commitment, reputation and access to market innovation.
- Lead and execute tendering, negotiating, contracting and contract management activities on significant spend areas within their category.
- Identify and lead opportunities within their category to drive performance in supply, cost, quality, innovation and risk.
If you would like to hear more about this superb opportunity, call me today on 01962 869 838 or use the link to apply.
Apply for Category Manager, Indirects | Globally Recognised Brand, FTSE 100 | Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly