IT Procurement Lead - Innovative Brand - Swindon
IT Procurement Lead - Innovative Brand - Swindon - £80,000 + fantastic package (incl. flexible working)
As part of an exciting transformation, this iconic Blue Chip brand is seeking a talented IT Procurement expert with extensive global deals experience to join the leadership team at Senior Manager and VP levels. The Firm is enjoying colossal growth across both mature and emerging markets, so the successful applicants must be able to navigate a complex matrix environment, with multi-cultural stakeholders spread across the globe.
This organisation has over 180,000 people across over 50 countries, and is consistently voted as a "Top 100 Employer".
IT Procurement Lead role overviews:-
* Maintain a hands on approach with complex global Technology deals (ranging from £1M -£50M in size)
* Manage and coach a team consisting of IT Procurement Managers, Category Managers, Buyers and Senior Sourcing Specialists, who in turn will be managing complex technology deals across Software, Services, Hardware & Telecoms
* ?Be responsible for global strategy, sourcing execution, stakeholder engagement and vendor management
* Minimise contractual risks to the firm whilst demonstrating year on year cost improvement
* Effectively build a pipeline of deals and develop the appropriate resourcing plans
* Support improvement in processes, policy, systems, management information and reporting
In order to qualify for these senior IT Procurement positions you must have:
* Significant IT & Technology Procurement and Sourcing experience from a Global Blue Chip
* A successful track record of delivering significant cost savings and broader commercial benefits throughout the deal making process
* Successfully managed a truly international or global sourcing remit, navigating your way through multi-cultural stakeholder groups and manoeuvring cleverly to resolve international difficulties
* Strong leadership and people management experience / qualities (especially for VP Pro-curement position)
* Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are a senior Technology Sourcing expert looking to grow your career within an iconic FTSE 100 brand, these are fantastic opportunities.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills : procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, Technology, Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Professional Services, global, FTSE100, negotiation, stakeholder management, vendor management, Swindon, Bristol, Reading
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure