Global Subcontract Procurement Manager
Global Subcontract Procurement Manager - Award winning employer within technology & retail - £100m+ spend across construction, property & FM - Excellent progression - £55-65k + excellent package + flexible working
One of the UK's most reputable brands is building a brand new, global procurement function and is seeking talented procurement professionals with rapid career development to date to join their team. Taking an innovative approach to procurement, a brand new category tower is being developed to combine global Subcontracts/Construction, Property & FM spend. The nature of this CEO backed venture requires the incoming Global Subcontract Procurement Manager to be collaborative, intelligent and comfortable adopting innovative and bespoke solutions to complex, global procurement challenges.
Senior Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Manage large scale procurement projects - utilising strong commercial acumen to manage the end to end sourcing process from strategy implementation to contract management.
- Engage with and influence key senior stakeholders, driving procurement strategy across construction/property/FM/subcontracts and communicating that strategy with clarity to procurement and non-procurement professionals in the business.
- Negotiate robust contracts and deliver on savings targets whilst minimising exposure to risk within the procurement function.
- Build and manage relationships with suppliers to enhance savings and optimise the procurement process/
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering savings and managing risks.
- Evidence of handling large project spends and managing large projects simultaneously.
- Commercial acumen across direct and indirect spend is central to the role.
- The ability to communicate with clarity to all stakeholders, adapting your approach to suit your audience.
- 2.1 Degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Extensive influence over procurement strategy at a world leading organisation.
- Exposure to significant project spends and therefore incredible savings opportunities.
- The chance to work with leading figures in procurement on a daily basis.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk