Global FM & New Build Category Manager
Global FM & New Build Category Manager - Global Retail Brand - Central London - £60-65k + excellent package - £100m spend + progression to Global Category Lead
A rare opportunity has arisen to manage global spend in a Greenfield environment for one of the UK's flagship brands.
A CXO backed initiative to build a strategic procurement function to leverage their £1bn procurement spend, has created a demand for high-calibre procurement professionals with experience in either FM, Property (Refurbishment/New Build) or Construction/Sub-Contracts to join a business who rival Google for innovation.
Successful applicants will be highly strategic in their approach to procurement, with demonstrable experience of adopting innovative approaches and working collaboratively with senior stakeholders to devise and implement complex procurement initiatives
As Global FM & New Build Category Manager, you can expect to:
- Manage global FM & New Build spend across 20+ countries, partnering with regional procurement stakeholders to create and deliver consistent procurement strategy that can leverage spend to exploit commercial opportunities
- Help build out a truly best-in-class procurement function where innovation and harnessing technological advancement is the central pillar of procurement strategy
- Thrive and develop in an environment where total procurement spend, and particularly in this area, is set to grow exponentially over the next 5 years; growing with the strategic procurement function.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Strong end-to-end procurement experience in a relevant category, with demonstrable success in handling large, complex spends
- Strong commercial acumen and situational awareness to exploit opportunities to aid the growth of procurement and improve buy-in across the business
- Strong academic profile, with preferably a 2.1 degree from a leading university (or equivalent)
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Fit-Out, Facilities Procurement, Property Procurement, Management, Degree, Category Management, Stakeholder Management, Global, London, Refurbishment, New Build, Construction, NEC3 Contracts