Procurement Strategy Manager, HR
7 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Strategy Manager, HR & Professional Services - Global FTSE 100 - London- £55,000 - 60,000 + Excellent Benefits Package + Bonus + CIPS Sponsorship
This iconic Blue Chip firm employs over 180,000 people across the globe, so having a world-class procurement team looking after their HR & Professional Services spend is crucial. Due to an internal promotion the Firm is seeking an ambitious strategic sourcing specialist to join ranks, become accepted as in integral member of the team and lead £ Multi-Million procurement projects to achieve significant savings.
As Procurement Strategy Manager, HR & Professional Services you will:-
- Own the end-to-end procurement lifecycle for an array of £ Multi-Million HR & Professional Services sub-categories including Recruitment, Contingent Labour, Employee Benefits, Payroll, Consultancy, Tax, Legal & Consultancy
- Be enrolled onto the Accelerated Procurement Promotion Scheme (APPS) to ensure your personal progression into procurement leadership (whether in HR & PS or wider indirect categories)
- Engage with executive stakeholders to sustain crucial buy-in for this award-winning strategic sourcing function
- Build and nurture longstanding and fruitful relationships with market leading suppliers through best practice Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) methodologies
Required experience / qualifications:
- Previous strategic sourcing / procurement experience, with exposure to senior stakeholders and key suppliers
- Strong knowledge of the end to end procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting / negotiation, SRM etc) with proven strategic sourcing capabilities
- Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred though not essential
This £25bn+ Blue Chip employer has an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career progression for bright and ambitious characters, and with various progression routes both within and outside of procurement, this could be a fantastic opportunity to challenge and stretch oneself.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through this forum.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Legal Services Procurement, Consultancy, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Strategy Manager, HR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly