Procurement - Senior Category Manager
Procurement - Senior Category Manager business travel - Prestigious Fortune 100 Professional Services Firm - £60-70K + Bonus + Benefits - London
With over 150,000 employees spanning 5 continents, this prestigious Fortune 100 Blue Chip firm is a force to be reckoned with in the Professional Services space, and with aggressive expansion plans towards 2020, now is an exciting time to join.
These expansion plans have led to an influx of investment in best practice procurement, and as a result the firm is seeking a highly experienced sourcing & category management specialist to join the Procurement Leadership Team. Reporting into the Procurement Director, the successful candidate will enjoy the following challenges:-
- Providing expert advice to senior stakeholders and leading the design and implementation of complex category strategies across Business Travel spend areas (Airlines, Hotels etc)
- Operating with a truly strategic mind-set, working collaboratively with category teams to ensure alignment to relevant procurement strategies
- Identifying sustainable, long term savings opportunities through the strategy creation process, identifying and exploring all potential value levers
- Creating compelling business cases for procurement change aligned and in collaboration with the Procurement Leadership Team
- Working closely with and learning directly from the Procurement Director
- Expertise in the Travel Procurement space, with a CV that demonstrates successful management of £ Multi-Million Travel deals (Airlines, Hotels, Online Booking Systems, etc)
- Rapid progression in one's Procurement career to date
- Degree & MCIPS preferred
This prestigious multinational firm is renowned for developing and promoting internal talent, so this newly created Travel Procurement position promises rapid personal growth for the successful applicant. Besides receiving a comprehensive benefits package, you will be able to add significant value in a function destined for best-in-class.
To apply please send your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Professional Services, Purchasing, Buying, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, FTSE 100, Travel, Business Travel
Apply for Procurement - Senior Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly