Consultant - Procurement Transformation
PROCUREMENT & SOURCING - MANAGING CONSULTANT - WORLD LEADING ADVISORY PRACTICE - LONDON - £35-45k + BONUS + PACKAGE
Currently as one of the UK's fastest growing consulting firms, this rapidly developing advisory practise is becoming an employer of choice for leading procurement consultants looking to develop their career. As a niche consultancy, a hands on and entrepreneurial approach is key which drives this consultancies growing reputation for bespoke and tailored client solutions.
THE PURPOSE OF PROCUREMENT
As a Procurement professional, you'll be joining a close-knit team that is passionate about transforming procurement and sourcing functions to achieve bottom-line savings and reduce operating costs. But every client is different, and you'll use your procurement expertise and knowledge of the technology underpinning it to ensure your solutions are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic, and enduring.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Procurement Managing Consultant you will positively transform major Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 institutions across ENR, Technology Media & Telecoms, Pharma & FMCG sectors by doing the following:-
- Delivering large strategic sourcing solutions and leading high value procurement transactions
- Helping clients define sourcing strategies, manage procurement (supplier selection and contracting) of services across IT & Business categories
- Setting up vendor management functions to drive broader transformation strategy
- Designing target operating models for multi-functional shared services organisations
- Instigating large scale change and transformation across eProcurement, Source to Pay and ERP areas
- Advising FTSE 30 aerospace & defense, Pharma, FMCG & Technology majors in transformation programs.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO HAVE?
- Significant procurement & sourcing experience and a comprehensive understanding of the technology underpinning it
- An impressive track record of progression within either a leading Fortune 500 firm or a top flight Management Consultancy
- Strong academics from a reputable university (ideally with MCIPS, Prince 2 qualifications)
IS THIS THE RIGHT MOVE FOR ME?
If you are looking for a meritocratic and collaborative environment where you can be constantly challenged in extremely varied environments and progress to senior management, this is the employer for you.
If you fulfill the above criteria and would like to apply or find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
SKILLS: Procurement, Consultancy, Change Management, Change & Transformation, Supply Chain, Business Development, Degree, London, Advisory, FTSE 100, Fortune 500, Strategic Sourcing, Oil, Gas, Energy, SAP, P2P, Strategic Sourcing