2 x Sourcing & Supplier Contracts Manager £29-36k
2 x Sourcing & Supplier Contracts Manager up to £36k
1st Executive is recruiting on behalf of a high-profile Public Services institution. Our client seeks to recruit two Sourcing & Supplier Contracts Managers - This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that has been investing heavily in the continued growth of their Procurement capability, and focusing on the development of Category Management strategy to help more efficient and effective procurement solutions.
You will be responsible for SRM at the point that contracts are signed (with Category Managers). You will inherit roughly 20-30 contracts with a total value of £30-50m.
Managing commercial and operational delivery of key contracts, ensuring contract spend compliance for various designated categories of spend within the University.
Managing a buying team responsible for sourcing purchase requests across the University, manage workload and ensure all processes are lean and customer focussed.
Managing the implementation and delivery of contracts across the organisation.
Working with category leads to ensure that issues and lessons learnt are built into future procurement projects.
- Broad category experience
- Knowledge of Public Procurement Regulations, EU regulations and OJEU.
- Excellent experience in stakeholder management
- Can demonstrate the ability to analyse and translate data into contract strategy.
- Demonstrable work experience delivering supplier and contracts management
- Ideally, MCIPS qualification or relevant qualification in supply chain management
Apply for 2 x Sourcing & Supplier Contracts Manager £29-36k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly