IT Procurement Consultant - Leading Advisory
By providing both exceptional short-term and long-term procurement solutions to its clients, this impressive consultancy is expanding at an inspiring rate and is looking to invest in a talented IT procurement individual with brief experience in other indirect spends to join their network of excellent procurement experts.
- Identify cost savings opportunities across a range of indirect spends specifically the IT spend
- Apply your full End-to-End procurement knowledge to add value within the process across a range of environments that you'll find yourself in
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders to highlight the importance of procurement for continuation of sustainable company growth.
Required Skills and Experience
- Full strategic procurement experience, working the full End-to-End procurement process across a range of indirect procurement categories, with IT being strongly desired
- Experience working within blue-chip environments and the commercial acumen that comes from this
- Versatility and adaptability to perform in any situation or function you may find yourself in
- Excellent interpersonal and engagement skills allow you to positively influence internal stakeholders
- Clear track record of identifying and implementing strategies for savings and value added.
- Qualified to Degree level (CIPS desired but not essential).
Why should you apply?
- The diversity of working with a vast range of esteemed clients across the UK and the globe
- The opportunity to impact a variety of pre-established procurement functions across a range of industries
- The ability to inspire, instigate and take ownership of such a wide scale positive change within established brands.
- To test your end-to-end procurement skills by recognising, sourcing, negotiating and pitching the best value solutions to internal stakeholders.
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk