Food Buyer - Industry-leading Food Brand
Due to this outstanding company's impressive success across the European market, this brand is currently experiencing rapid growth turning over in excess of €1 billion. As a result of this, their critical procurement team is also expanding and they are looking for a buyer with experience in the full end-to-end procurement process to aid in the brand's goal to continue to produce great tasting, nutritious food!
The brand is a strong advocate of learning and development, providing structured training to enable you to progress within 18 months.
This autonomous role will see you:
- Running the full end-to-end procurement process from market analysis to the tender process and SRM, across specific food categories
- Collaboratively working on a group spend of up to €50m
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to gauge the business' needs
- Evaluate existing supplier contracts and strategically identifying opportunities for tangible savings
Require Skills and Experience
- Experience in the sourcing of food products or other raw materials
- Prior strategic procurement experience working on the full end-to-end process
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to use initiative to read situations to reach solutions that best benefit the company
- Educated to degree level or CIPS equivalent
This opportunity is perfect for a driven individual looking to flourish and progress through the ranks of an esteemed brand. If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk