Procurement Performance & Planning Manager
Procurement Performance & Planning Manager - Directorship within 2 years - Iconic Global FTSE 100 Brand - London - £55,000 - 65,000 + Benefits
Due to an exciting new venture this iconic FTSE 100 conglomerate is seeking a highly ambitious Procurement professional to spearhead this newly created Procurement Performance role before progressing to Directorship within 2 years.
Procurement Performance & Planning Manager role overview:-
- Serve as Chief of Staff for the CPO and other business executives
- Develop annual objectives for the global procurement organisation, defining key metrics to measure performance
- Identify, develop and implement key initiatives aligned with Procurement's objectives to set the pace and instil a performance culture within the company across multiple spend categories
- Ensure that the new objectives are embedded in team members' personal development plans
- Design a tailored performance management governance model to allow for clear visibility of procurement's status versus targets with regards to savings delivery, risk mitigation, supplier rationalisation, alignment with stakeholders etc
Required candidate background:-
- Rapid progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management career to date, with an impressive track record of outstanding performance with regards to cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, stakeholder management etc
- Notable achievements related to Procurement & commercial transformation (i.e. performance improvement, organisational re-design etc)
- Natural flair for influencing senior executives
This is a rare opportunity to carve a name for oneself within a globally revered organisation, fulfilling a new position designed to raise the bar for the entire commercial Procurement team.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, organisation re-design, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Performance & Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly