Senior P2P Manager - Central London
Senior P2P Manager (Purchase to Pay) - Procurement - Central London - Leading Global FTSE Listed Company - £50,000-£60,000 + bonus + package
An exciting new senior level vacancy has been created by one of the world's most exciting brands to help lead a Greenfield P2P function. The candidate will be joining an excellent procurement function with a large spend but a lack of P2P experience. Your job will be to implement and maintain efficient processes and become the go-to person for all things P2P.
What will the role entail?
As the Senior P2P Manager, you will work with the senior management team to collaboratively build a method for improving buy in from all stakeholder groups, whilst simultaneously demonstrating the benefits of an efficient P2P process. You will be driving P2P strategy and devising innovative new solutions to disseminate through the business.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous experience in the strategy design and the strategy implementation for P2P processes
- Knowledge of working with SAP/Ariba and other ERP systems
- A track record of improving all P2P procurement processes and driving change
- Knowledge of the end to end procurement process and some prior knowledge of sourcing/e-sourcing would be beneficial
- Prior experience MI reporting with tangible examples of transformation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all level stakeholders and improve relationships
If you are looking for your next senior challenge and enjoy the prospect of transforming a FTSE 250 P2P function then get in touch directly and send your CV across to email@example.com
SKILLS: P2P, Head of P2P, Oracle, MI reporting, Process Improvement, Procure to Pay, Purchase to Pay, London, FTSE 250, Head of, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Purchasing, Professional Services