Senior Category Manager - IT/General Indirects
Senior Category Manager: IT/General Indirects - Hampshire or London - £50-60k
Following a successful restructure within this FTSE listed transport giant, an opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious IT procurement professional with experience across other indirect categories to supplement their growing team in Central London.
As Senior Category Manager, you will enjoy autonomy in role as you set and implement procurement strategy across the IT category and other indirect procurement projects within the team. You will partner with senior stakeholders, using your flair for delivering savings and identifying commercial avenues to drive this highly reputable procurement function to another level.
Indirect Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Utilise strategic sourcing experience to transform procedures and behaviours across IT and other indirect categories.
- Demonstrate a 'value added' approach to working, engaging key stakeholders and ensuring key work streams and projects are delivered in line with company values.
- Show commercial acumen and a flair for negotiation to maximise opportunities and implement robust contracts across indirect categories.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Experience at end-to-end procurement within the IT category
- Category management experience preferred but by no means essential
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- A passion for working cross functionally within procurement and maximising value
Why apply for this role?
- Excellent career progression & professional development opportunities
- The scope to impact procurement across an array of indirect categories, building your category expertise.
- The opportunity to design procurement strategy and play a critical role in the success of the entire procurement function
If you're ambitious about continuing your journey to senior leadership within procurement, this opportunity is ideal. Join an organisation that champions both best-in-class procurement, as well as a healthy working culture that fosters collaboration and professional development.
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, IT Procurement, I.T Procurement, London, Hampshire, Degree, Senior Category Manager, Category Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement, Transport
Apply for Senior Category Manager - IT/General Indirects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly