Our high profile client, based City, is looking for a forward-thinking and innovative General Indirect Procurement professional to work as part of a new team providing outstanding procurement support to the business. The role will be responsible for strategic sourcing, with a particular focus on more complex and high spend purchasing projects, tendering, negotiation and contract implementation across the business. This is an opportunity to work in a Greenfield environment, supporting the Head of Procurement to implement process and governance across the function.
You will have experience in delivering robust strategies, implementing best practice, and ensuring the organisation benefits from value add agreements, looking for synergies across multiple territories. This role would suit a procurement/category manager who has had experience in cross categories as well as working in a forward thinking delivery-focused environment with a consultative style and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
The successful candidate will be have:
- 4+ Years of Procurement Experience across multiple categories and be MCIPS or working towards
- The ability to contribute to the development of strategic objectives and work as directed in implementing them
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing multiple procurement projects including tenders
- Ability to conduct market reviews of various categories of spend
- Extensive prior experience of providing commercial and contractual advice to the organisation
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders
- Proven commercial acumen
- Demonstrable track record of implementing procurement strategies and innovative solutions
- Applications from any sector background will be considered