Operations & Process Improvement Manager
Operations & Process Improvement Manager required for a fast growing logistics business. This individual we have a successful track record driving process re-engineering & business transformation initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- Successfully managed and led Process improvement / Process re-engineering & business transformation projects (Finance, HR, IT etc).
- Must have experienced managing multiple business functions - for example: finance, hr, operations, compliance etc.
- Experience in implementing industrial process improvement / operational excellence programmes (Lean Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Review, re design and implement business processes.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering significant operational improvements.
- ERP experience.
- Previously managed a BAU team.
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Travel is required on an ad hoc basis across Europe.
Apply for Operations & Process Improvement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly