Interim Contract Analyst
1st Executive have been retained by a leading Pharmaceutical company to recruit an Interim Contract Analyst within their Clinical Trials department.
You will be responsible for handling vendor fee's for service contracts.
The role requires:
- Timely execution of low and medium complexity template contracts against MSAs with preferred vendors and updating of all associated databases in compliance with all applicable policies and guidelines.
- Timely escalation of issues and instances on non-compliance
- Ability to work well under pressure to deliver bespoke contracts to meet business requirement in compliance with all applicable policies and guidelines
- Effective oral & written communication skills
- Ability to utilises influence to interact with business owners/internal customers and suppliers to build relationships internally & externally
- Primary interface between scientists and external institutions on matters relating to the negotiation of contracts with preferred providers
You will have:
- At least 3 years contract management experience
- An understanding of the clinical environment and how clinical trials work
- Ability to manage a fast workload and work
Apply for Interim Contract Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly