Interim Category Analyst
1st Executive have been retained by an Oil & Gas super major to manage the recruitment for an interim Category Analyst for an initial 6 month contract paying up to £250 per day.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting sourcing activity
- Supporting the development of contracts and the procurement plan with demand datea
- Executing sourcing activities typically including - development of bid packages, supporting bid proposal evaluation, providing analysis of results, and supporting contract negotiations as directed.
- Support post-award contract management and administration as directed
- Support supplier performance management activities, such as, KPIs, scheduling of PRMs, and other activities intended to drive better supplier performance.
- Support compliance activities including audit resolution, as applicable.
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience of P2P systems necessary to enable PSCM transactions. The systems likely will include some or all of the following; Ariba, Backbone, SAP and the MS software suite, SharePoint, Access, etc.
- Procurement Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel