Senior Category Specialist - Greenfield - £45k
Global Category Specialist - Greenfield/Transformation - Best in Class Procurement - Strategic Procurement - Central London - £45k + Benefits
Recognised globally for their commercial prowess as an industry leader with a Best in Class procurement function this leading organisation seeks an ambitious Category Specialist to enter their newly-transformed Greenfield procurement function.
You will have the opportunity to work out of their Global HQ in central London and will tackle strategic projects across various indirect procurement categories. Furthermore, this role presents the opportunity to thrive in a meritocratic culture and a fantastic learning environment. With further investment on the horizon, this position has a natural path for progression into management as the procurement function continues its expansion.
Global Procurement Category Specialist Responsibilities:
- Engaging cross-functionally with various business units to develop strategic category plans across indirect categories
- Strategically source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function
- Liaising with global stakeholders to ensure the consistent expansion of the procurement function
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development of the function
Global Category Specialist Requirements:
- Involvement in managing large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
- MCIPS/CIPS qualified (or working towards)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement