Global Category Lead - Greenfield - London
Global Category Leads, Various - Greenfield - Global Technology Giant - FTSE 100 - Central London - £60,000-£70,000 + Generous Package/Flexible Working - Progression to Category Director
An iconic name within the technology space is embarking on a global procurement transformation as they design and implement a brand new global strategic sourcing model across their £600m procurement portfolio. Consequently they are looking for high-calibre, ambitious and tenacious Global Category Leads to join their team with backgrounds in I.T. Procurement, HR/Professional Services Procurement or Marketing Procurement.
Ideal candidates will possess the gravitas to influence key executive stakeholders, the capability and drive to embed global procurement strategy within their category, and the ambition to develop into Category Directorship and eventually lead their own global category team.
Global Category Lead Role Overview:-
- Partner with the incoming Global Procurement Director to build and drive global category strategy across the £1bn+ revenue business
- Set your own agenda for the category - devise processes and set the direction for procurement within I.T, HR/Professional Services or Marketing.
- Inspiring the wider Procurement team around you, providing insightful leadership and effectively managing resources on category & sourcing projects
- Manage £multi-million spends and lead your own team to deliver procurement goals
The following procurement skills are required:-
- Exceptional track record of achievement within Indirect Procurement
- Outstanding people / team leadership qualities & achievements
- Proven ability to navigate complex global matrix environments (FTSE 100 / Fortune 500)
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
If you're an aspiring procurement director looking to build your own global category and recruit your own team, this represents the perfect opportunity to join a business that will fulfil your ambitions
If this role is suited to your capabilities, please send through an up to date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk