Category Managers - Marketing
My client is a FTSE 100 organisation, recognised globally with millions of users with plans to double in size in the next year. This is a great opportunity to join a billion pound organisation with the opportunity to work across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally recognised organisation that is looking to grow substantially in the near future.
The marketing category manager role will include:
- Have control of all marketing procurement activities
- Source new suppliers for BTL marketing activities
- Routinely evaluate current suppliers and evaluate cost effectiveness
- Carry out performance evaluation for both ATL and BTL marketing activities
- Create and build on existing relationships with external stakeholders
- Highlight, negotiate and then acquire new marketing opportunities
The following requirements for this procurement role are:
- Procurement experience, having experience in marketing procurement would be advantageous.
- Must have experience in Media, Digital, Branding
- Degree/CIPS educated
- Have a strong track record of delivering cost saving strategies
- Strong influencer
- Excellent analytical skills to highlight key outputs and recommendations
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to join a globally recognised FTSE 100 organisation expected to grow hugely in the near future. The role also provides the opportunity join a relatively greenfield procurement team and help improve and implement processes. The ideal candidate will be both driven and ambitious with a real desire to work on a global stage with exciting growth opportunities and have a proven track record of success in strategy, execution and the review process.
To apply for this position, send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Category Managers - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly