Junior Buyer - Leading Food Brand
Due to this brand's exponential growth within the European market, this leading blue-chip company is searching for an ambitious procurement professional to join their fast-growing team. With their procurement function covering a large remit across both direct and indirect spends, this brand offers diverse and exciting opportunities for exciting career progression.
As a Food Buyer within this brand you will:-
- Autonomously work on key supplier sourcing projects, leading large scale negotiations to secure significant savings as well as building long term relationships with suppliers
- Collaboratively work on a group spend of up to €2 billion
- Through structured training, you will progress quickly towards Senior Buyer and Category Management levels
In order to be successful in your application you must have:
- Prior end-to-end sourcing experience across direct procurement categories, with full working knowledge of RFP, RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, stakeholder engagement ans supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Handled significant spend portfolios (group spends of €250m+) and produced tangible savings by following best pracise procurement processes
- A high level of articulacy, professionalism and charisma, enabling you to effectively engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Degree & CIPSs (or working towards / equivalent)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry- leading brand that is taking the European market by force. With an emphasis on progression and development toward category management levels, this would be an exceptional career move for the right candidate.
If you fill the above criteria and would like to apply to this role, click Apply now or send your CV directly to jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk