Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager - Procurement & Sourcing - Specialist Procurement Consultancy - £35k - £40k + Excellent Benefits - Direct Reports within 6 - 12 months
Location: Europe, England, London
Salary: £35000.00 - 40000.00
Job Type: Permanent
A forward thinking specialist procurement consultancy is looking to continue its rapid expansion due to a period of remarkable growth. Working with blue chip clients across a number of industries, such as technology, retail and manufacturing. This is a great opportunity offering fantastic exposure and FastTrack career development, as the chosen candidate will be elevated into a managerial position within 6 - 12 months.
They are offering the opportunity to work in a meritocratic environment, offering autonomy and scope to shape your own career development path. Having doubled in size over the last year, and with plans to double in size in 2018, this is a fantastic time to join a growing business heading in the right direction.
As a Client Relationship Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and strengthen relationships of a large portfolio of assigned and categorised existing clients and key contacts, attending regular service reviews and identifying opportunities for value added services
- Working alongside clients by providing a cost analysis of their supplier framework, to consolidate and optimise their supplier management process
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders - respond to and resolve client questions and issues in a timely manner
In addition, you will also be given the opportunity to expand your commercial abilities beyond traditional procurement & sourcing, playing a critical part in business development through developing major proposals and pitches to prospective Fortune 500 clients.
This aggressively growing Procurement Consulting Firm welcomes applications from up-and-coming procurement specialists from both industry and consulting, and looks for candidates that have:
- Come through a recognised FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 firm's graduate scheme, focussing on building procurement, sourcing & supply chain expertise
- Been promoted from a Graduate Scheme into a fully-fledged procurement position, handling £Multi-Million sourcing projects across either indirect or direct spend categories
- Graduated from a leading university (or equivalent)
If you match the above criteria and would like to understand what your procurement career could look like within this rapidly growing consulting Firm offering FastTrack career progression, please email your CV directly to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure