Manager, Logistics Innovation - Global FMCG Major
Senior Manager, Logistics Innovation- Global FMCG Major - £65-75k + Excellent Benefits Package - Multiple Office Locations + Flex Working - Continuous Improvement Projects
Following a ground-breaking transformation of their commercial team, iconic FMCG brand seeks a high-achieving procurement expert to join the ranks and drive a crucial spend category towards best-in-class. With an outstanding reputation for providing professional development to ambitious individuals, and with a top-light Procurement community this could be a fantastic career move for aspiring procurement directors who are keen on entering a blue-chip organisation during a period of unprecedented change.
Senior Manager, Logistics Innovation role profile:-
- Lead global procurement strategy development and deal execution for the £100m+ Logistics
- Build strategically important supplier relationships whilst engaging with executive stakeholders to understand the firm's commercial ambitions
- Spearhead major sourcing strategy reviews and negotiate high-value and high-risk procurement contracts
- Be an inspirational figure to less experienced procurement professionals in the team, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Using world-class procurement toolkits to deliver results from cost savings to risk mitigation
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal procurement results / achievements
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive for Procurement Directorship within the next 18 months
This is a stand out opportunity for an accomplished Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered FTSE 100 organisation and create a legacy for oneself.
For more information, please apply directly through this website or e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: