Senior Procurement Consultant
Leading Infrastructure & Rail organisation - Procurement Advisor - Birmingham - £50-60k + bonus & fast-tracked progression
Having recently undergone a period of significant growth and transformation, this leading infrastructure firm is now after receiving 'top down' investment, looking to expand their procurement team further.
As a procurement advisor for the business, you will not only be subject to significant project based work but have the ability to influence at a strategic level whilst fast-tracking your own career through one-to-one development plans and investment for training.
As a procurement advisor, you will be subject to:-
- Leading on all sub-contract procurement on a project based level, navigating through NEC3 & FIDIC contracts
- Striving to develop your own career, by taking advantage of training and development courses and high level visibility
- Maintaining a high level of standards, whilst delivering to pressured time frames of creating and implementing strategic plans
Skills / experience required:-
- A career with a main infrastructure contractor, showing examples of progression and key achievements within this environment
- Bachelors / Master's degree (or equivalent), cips qualification is preferable however not essential
- Ability to work on a project to project basis, juggling key stakeholder relations and delivering to strict time frames
If you are looking to develop a career within a leading infrastructure firm, whilst building a skillset at an advisory strategic level please apply through the following:-
By sending a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or applying through this domain
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Transformation, Workforce transformation, Change,