Indirect Procurement Category Manager
Indirect Procurement Category Manager - Market-Leading Pharmaceutical - London/ Middlesex - £35,000- £41,000
A rare opportunity has emerged for an indirect procurement specialist to take the next step in their career and manage the full end to end procurement process for their own category. The Pharmaceutical Company are a market leader working specifically with cutting-edge biotechnology solutions to life-threatening diseases. They provide the perfect environment to develop your procurement skills on a global scale in a centralised procurement function.
As Indirect Procurement Category Manager you will:
* Have the opportunity to manage the entire spend for your own indirect procurement category
* Interact with niche and high profile suppliers from all corners of the globe in order to find the best, and most sustainable, cost solutions for the company
* Develop close and long-lasting relationships with C-level stakeholders who will be working in close proximity to the procurement function
* Receive an ideal combination of autonomy over your role and first-class category management help tailored to your individual requirements
Indirect Procurement Category Manager required background:
* Some experience within a best-in-class procurement function working as a Buyer or Senior Buyer
* Exposure to end to end category management with any indirect procurement categories, ideally Travel, Professional Services, or Marketing
* Evidence of strong achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
* Strong academic background (Degree + working towards CIPS beneficial but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Indirect Procurement Specialist to take on a position of more responsibility within a best-in-class procurement function as they make a progressive step in their procurement career.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, Travel Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure