Senior Manager, Procurement Transformation
Senior Manager, Procurement & Manufacturing Performance Transformation - Global FTSE 100 - West London - £60,000 - 70,000 + Benefits - £100k Package
Growing FTSE 100 FMCG brand seeks high-achieving Procurement expert to join ranks in a broad performance transformation and continuous improvement role.
As Senior Manager you will drive the delivery of a simplified, globally consistent operating model to support manufacturing sites, championing continuous improvement methodologies for regional procurement teams to achieve functional excellence.
Senior Manager, Procurement & Manufacturing Performance Transformation overview:-
- Designing and embedding consistent, sustainable working practices and processes across global manufacturing sites, eradicating inefficiency through continuous improvement and lean methods
- Supporting the Procurement Services Director in shaping, executing and project managing the Procurement transformation strategy for site indirects - Logistics, Capital, Utilities, Facilities & MRO - through Sourcing, SRM and Risk Management initiatives
- Engaging with Regional Heads of Supply Chain, Procurement, and Manufacturing on their delivery models for site support from Procurement
- Connecting buying teams to regional supply chains and mitigating gross margin impact from product price increases
- Providing ongoing feedback to Transformation & Change Directors as well as key stakeholders around potential risks, and developing appropriate solutions to overcome them
- Building organisational capability and functional excellence to support enterprise growth
Required candidate background:-
- Impressive procurement & supply chain career to date, progressing quickly to senior ranks and delivering category management and operational procurement performance transformation
- Strong knowledge of procurement practices such as supply base optimisation, strategic sourcing, risk management, contract management, supplier performance management and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
Industry based procurement transformation and performance improvement opportunities on this scale are rare, so this is a brilliant opportunity for an accomplished and ambitious individual to achieve something huge for a great brand before progressing into Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure