Buyer | Leisure Industry, FTSE 100 | Hampshire
An exciting, globally recognised brand is seeking a talented, ambitious and successful individual to join their newly established procurement team.
The team has undergone a recent transformation and is at the top of their game, now looking for a Buyer to sit in their Engineering Procurement Department. If you are looking to join a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment, with scope for personal development then this is the organisation for you! You will be an established buyer with experience in purchasing engineering equipment and machinery. With superb offices with views of the city, state of the art meeting space, and a more relaxed dress code, this organisation strikes the balance between a high performing work space and feeling relaxed in a vibrant office culture.
• Responsible for the full end to end purchasing process from sourcing against a defined need, through to confirmation of delivery and supplier payment.
• Utilise agreed Corporate or Local price agreements to obtain best efficiency and cost savings for the overall benefit of CUK and Carnival Corporation.
• Instigate and conduct supplier meetings where appropriate to support operational objectives.
• Identify further opportunities to drive service to our fleet and business to maximise value for money. Supported by others, conduct regular analysis of supplier spend and volume data, reducing overall supply chain costs or leveraging spends where scale allows, moving down the supply chain toward original product source.
• Through negotiation and good procurement practice achieve cost and efficiency savings to exceed the departmental targets.
If you have experience buying any machinery, raw materials, plant equipment etc or are a buyer looking for a new challenge in a new industry I would like to speak to you. Please apply today.