Procurement Consultant - Global Advisory
This leading procurement consultancy's increasing success comes off the back of their expert procurement consultants delivering excellence and value for money to their extensive clientele. With a network of consultants that is ever-expanding, this firm is looking for a procurement professional that is looking to advance their procurement career to the next level.
As a Procurement Consultant you will:
- Identify clients' procurement needs and deliver solutions appropriately across a wide range of sectors including (but not limited to) Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical and TMT
- Use your commercial acumen and gravitas to engage with and influence stakeholders regarding the importance of procurement
- Apply your full End-to-End procurement knowledge to identify cost savings opportunities across a range of spends to add value to an extensive client base
Required Skills and Experience
- Strategic procurement experience spanning the full end-to-end procurement lifecycle across a variety of indirect spends
- The commercial acumen developed through experience working within blue-chip private sector brands
- Exceptional stakeholder management/ communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of strategy implementation and examples of tangible savings
- The desire to travel across the UK to meet client needs
- Degree education with CIPS desirable but not essential
Why should you apply?
- Do you have the gravitas and the ambition to inspire and spearhead exponential change within well-established private sector brands?
- Are you looking for a role that offers diversity and the opportunity to adapt to different procurement functions across the UK?
- Are you ready to take the next step in advancing your procurement career?
If the answer was yes to any of those questions and you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk