Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Global Indirect Procurement Manager - Fortune 500- Middlesex/ Greater London- £55,000- £65,000 + Package
World Renowned Brand in the Services Industry is looking for a Global Procurement Manager to come in and take charge of their EMEA Indirect Procurement function. The company is a market-leader within their industry and has corporate and commercial offices on every continent. The role will give the successful candidate a great amount of autonomy as well as providing them with plenty of progression opportunities!
Responsibilities of the role:-
* Taking responsibility for the Indirect Procurement Function across EMEA across a variety of categories including but not limited to; Telecoms, Marketing, Professional Services, and IT
* Developing an Indirect procurement team which will have the ability to work cross-functionally across a variety of categories
* Planning procurement category plans, working with some of the most high profile suppliers from across the world
* Interacting with high level stakeholders, and helping them realise opportunities for cost savings across all Indirect procurement categories
* Clear proof of managing end to end procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; Telecoms, Marketing, Professional Services, or IT
* Tangible evidence of hitting and exceeding targets of cost savings, ideally within the relevant industries, e.g. Automotive, Travel, Aviation, or general consultancy, however other backgrounds will be considered
* Some experience of working in an international procurement function (EMEA, APAC, Global)
* Degree + CIPS (Ideal but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry Indirect Procurement Specialist who wants to prove themselves on the global scale in one of the largest companies in the world.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure