Procurement Manager: Indirects - CIPS Sponsorship
Procurement Manager: Indirects - £30,000-£38,000 + package - CIPS Sponsorship + Fast-tracked development to team management
This award winning procurement team are seeking a motivated and ambitious buyer looking to make a step up into a role that offers autonomy, exposure to senior stakeholders and excellent development opportunities. A strong period of growth has led to a CXO backed initiative to invest in and expand the influence of procurement across the organisation, so now represents an ideal time to join a business whose expansion is forecast to continue into 2019 and beyond. The ideal candidate will have strong procurement capabilities and commercial acumen, as well as the drive to make a lasting impact and move into more senior positions within the procurement function.
As Procurement Manager: Indirects, you can expect to:
- Play a key role in guiding category strategy across the procurement function, managing complex operational sourcing projects and aligning other business areas with the ambitions of procurement
- Manage your own end-to-end procurements across the UK, using your commercial acumen to leverage opportunities and demonstrating the gravitas to influence senior people both in procurement and in other commercial functions.
- Be invested in, through both CIPS sponsorship and comprehensive training & development initiatives to further your procurement career inside a business geared towards promoting from within.
Key Skills & Attributes to be successful as Procurement Manager: Indirects
- Demonstrable of rapid progression throughout your procurement career to date, as well as evidence of learning and a willingness to develop your procurement skillset
- Degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Strong desire to grow within an expanding business, including ambition to lead a procurement team in the future.
This position offers a rare opportunity to gain experience across the entire indirect procurement function and develop into a well-rounded procurement manager in a short space of time. This organisation is one that prides itself on developing talent and promoting to senior positions internally, ensuring continuous development and opportunities to pursue management roles across indirects.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect
Apply for Procurement Manager: Indirects - CIPS Sponsorship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly