Procurement Lead - Professional Services
Our client is a global services company that has retained Langley Search & Interim to find a Procurement Lead to manage Professional Services spend across EMEA. You will join an established team that is really making its mark in this organization.
Ideally you should have a background in managing the professional services/HR category across multiple geographies and stakeholder groups.
You should have the following:
- Proven experience in the Professional Services/HR Procurement Category area. If you have managed legal, audit/consulting & financial services spend all the better or/and all areas of HR spend.
- Excellent negotiation skills on large value/importance contracts with a good knowledge of commercial law
- Be able to think ‘outside of the box’ and develop innovative solutions
- Experienced in developing sound and robust SLAs that work for all parties and encourage service improvement and development
- Able to define ‘best practice’ processes in this area which can be trained in/rolled out to the benefit of the business
- Very strong interpersonal and influencing skills in dealing with stakeholders at all levels – internally and externally
- A team player who adds value to any team and is a good facilitator/coach
- Credible, assertive style to enable strong working relationships internally and externally to be developed and balance this with the ability to hold suppliers to account
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment will be advantageous
In return for your expertise an excellent salary and package is on offer.
The role is based in London, however some travel may be involved.
For further information please email your CV and current/last package to email@example.com quoting 6364/SM/PERM
Langley Search & Interim supplies Procurement Managers & Senior Procurement Managers in the London area and in EMEA. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement, purchasing and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
For interims visit our Langley iBoard to access available interim candidates: http://www.langleysearch.com/iBoard
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.