UK Procurement Manager
UK Procurement Manager - Global Market Leader - Uxbridge/Middlesex - £45,000-£55,000 + BONUS
Fortune 500 company is looking for an up and coming UK Procurement Manager to look after all their direct procurement spend within the UK. The company are looking to bring someone in who is looking to progress quickly and take on responsibility within the function, and as a result the successful candidate will have a spend of over £60million to look after with plenty of opportunities to grow!
As UK Procurement Manager you will:-
* Look after the end to end procurement process for all UK direct spend, with a scope to add in some indirect procurement categories as well
* Use their analytical and technical skills to assess new and current suppliers from all over the world
* Interact with senior level stakeholders on a daily basis from all over Europe, which if desired can mean opportunities for International Travel
* Have the opportunity to progress within 12-18months to a position which would have a wider remit
UK Procurement Manager required background:
* Strategic end to end category management experience, ideally looking after Direct categories within an automotive, engineering or aerospace background
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills which showcase your analytical nature
* Evidence of rapid progression in previous role(s)
* Strong Academic Career (ideally 2.1 degree or above)
If you are a Direct Procurement Specialist then this could be the perfect next step in your career as you help drive the growth of an already best-in-class procurement function!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, project management, direct procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure