Supply Chain Specialist
Looking for a dynamic and well-motivated individual. with Supply Chain planning and PO processing experience
Based in Nottingham we're looking for a dedicated Supply Chain Specialist to join our Merchandising and Demand Planning Team. You'll be responsible for managing all stock requirement for our Non Exclusive brands, by placing orders based on demand plans. You will be tracking and managing and negotiating our supplier performance.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage stock requirement for all our Non Exclusive Brands, by placing orders based on demand plans
* Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with external suppliers as well as with internal teams
* Key supplier contact on order status updates, stock queries & issues
* Track supplier performance by providing analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
* Maintain/monitor relevant product lifecycles and system master data for all Non Exclusive Brands
* Prepare and maintain relevant reports
* Work alongside stores and other support office functions to ensure activities and projects maximise sales and availability
* Actively seek to resolve potential supply problems
* Closely coordinate and communicate stock position into stores
Qualities and Experience
* Have experience in purchasing function and supply chain planning
* Be highly analytical and results driven
* Have a professional, adaptable and organised approach
* Be a good team player and able to build and maintaining relationships.
* Be able to use your initiative and operate on a self-sufficient and autonomous basis
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have proven experience in inventory planning or a related systems role (ideally SAP), purchase-order processing and inventory management and experience of supplier management and understanding of how to improve delivery performance
* Have previous experience of stock management / MRP system knowledge, however this is desirable but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.