Digital Marketing Procurement Manager
Digital Marketing Procurement Manager - Technology Powerhouse - Swindon/ Bristol - £50,000 - £65,000 + BONUS
FTSE 100 Industry Leader in the technology space is searching for a Digital Marketing Procurement Manager to look after a portion of their £500million+ spend. The company are one of the most reputable companies to work for in the UK and offer fantastic growth opportunities. This is a rare opportunity to join a Greenfield Procurement Function that has complete backing from the Board of Directors and that will be working on some of the most exciting projects in modern technology!
As Digital Marketing Procurement Manager you will:-
* Take complete ownership of end to end category and sub-category plans that you will both develop and deliver on
* Build a supplier base of high profile, international suppliers to be able to cope with and exceed the company's requirements
* Interact with C-Level stakeholders on a day to day basis, and build lasting relationships to further your procurement career
* Have the opportunity to progress within 1-2 years in a company that cannot stop growing!
Digital Marketing Procurement Manager required background:-
* Previous experience managing an indirect procurement category, ideally marketing however generalist will be considered
* Some exposure to a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment, ideally within the Retail or FMCG industries
* Evidence of progression in your previous role(s) or of outstanding individual achievements
* Strong Academic Background (Ideally 2.1 degree or above + CIPS but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the country, and get in on the ground floor of a procurement function that will become best-in-class in a very short amount of time!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page. Act quickly as this ooportunity will not be available for long!
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, marketing procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure