*Greenfield* Global Capex Procurement Manager
*Greenfield* Global Capex Procurement Manager - Glasgow - £45K + package - Global FMCG
This leading Global FMCG is looking for an excellent Capex Procurement Manager to be based in their best in class procurement team in Glasgow.
Working closely with the Head of Procurement and Senior team within the business, you will be responsible for leading the procurement transformation of the Global Logistics category. Managing a large global spend of over £100 Million; you will need to work hard to set up processes and lead the way for Logistics procurement within the business.
There is a lot of scope to make excellent savings very quickly, along with the opportunity to bring long term value to the business.
As Logistics Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing over £100 Million of greenfield spend across the Logistics category
- Set up the end to end process for procurement and category management
- Strategically working to build up the Logistics category strategy for the next 5 years
- Engaging a range of stakeholders across the business, including senior members of the team at board
As Logistics Procurement Manager you will need to have:
- End to end procurement experience within Logistics Procurement
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
This is the perfect role for a procurement professional frustrated with their current role and desperate to have a greater influence. If you feel you can drive excellence and achieve impressive savings in an award winning team then apply now to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic sourcing, indirect, Capex, Logistics, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Glasgow, Scotland