Global Category Manager – Marketing | Multinational FMCG Organisation | West London
Are you looking for a role where you will work on an international scale and travel? I have a new position with a multinational organisation that is one of the world leaders in their product range where you will hold a key management position within the Procurement team and will report into the VP Global Indirect Procurement.
The role acts on an international scale, within the Procurement organisation, with responsibility across all countries and entities within the business.
This role will need you to liaise with Procurement team colleagues globally (EMEA, Asia and CAA -Canada, America and Australia) and be the global lead for the Marketing spend categories.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Ongoing development and implementation of procurement strategies for the Marketing category to include:
o Advertising and Publicity
o Creative Agency (including advertisement production)
o Market Research
o Public Relations
o Artwork & packaging development services
o Sales Support Services
· Category Management of all aspects of marketing spend; including spend analysis, strategy development, mid-term and annual business planning and initiative implementation
· Leading & coordinating initiatives for combined purchasing globally as feasible.
· Coordinating the delivery, with colleagues across the territory or globally, of initiatives including those for cost reduction / value generation.
· Supplier performance management and development.
· Procurement support for NPD and business development Projects
· Delivery of significant cost savings on a continuous basis. Achievement of this by optimising supply chains, seeking process and product improvement, and consolidating and optimising supply with other businesses.
· Identifying and minimising business risk with the supply chain
· Preparing tenders, negotiating and drafting contracts, developing opportunities for supply chain integration and cost savings.
· Development of close working relationships with stakeholders across all geographies and across the global Procurement organisation.
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV highlighting your relevant experience of call Paul on 01962 869838 to discuss further.