Category Manager - Indirect
Indirect Procurement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
My client are seeking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager to work in a Greenfield environment across a range of Indirect spend areas, including FM, Marketing, HR, Professional Services & Travel.
- Manage strategic direction and implementation of indirect spend, including process improvements and influencing network adoption.
- Apply expertise to recommend cost effective alternatives to meet needs and promote innovative solutions. Lead sourcing initiatives including timelines and deliverables to drive best value and effectively communicate status, work activities, and issues to leadership.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with external departments to achieve goals and improvement opportunities in a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Directly manage some supplier relationships.
- Develop supply and sourcing strategies with research and planning, including simple to complex requests for information, requests for proposal, and competitive bids
- Develop strategic supplier relationships to leverage suppliers that support and drive business strategies (i.e. national agreements/solutions, innovation). Manage supplier compliance to agreements within the scope and authority of the position.
- Monitor function's and supplier's performance against goals, analyse and document results and initiate appropriate responses.
The ideal candidate will;
Have 4 years' experience of end to end sourcing experience
Be experienced in sourcing across a range of Indirect Categories
Be MCIPS qualified or working towards
Be able to work with minimum supervision