Interim IT Procurement Manager
An interim job opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a government department in central London. This is initially a 3 month role with possible extension. It is outside of scope for IR35. The IT Procurement Manager will be working in a hands-on role, where you will be running small scale procurements within the Digital Outcomes & Specialists (DOS) and G-Cloud CCS frameworks.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong working knowledge of procurement legislation including EU Rules
- Hands-on experience using CCS frameworks including G-Cloud and Digital Outcomes & Specialists (DOS)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive and tenacity to push procurements forward and make things happen
- Experience using agile project methodologies
- Central government procurement experience would be preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.