Professional Services Category Manager - Top FMCG
Due to explosive growth, this impressive FMCG brand is to expand and optimise their procurement function with the addition of an extraordinary procurement professional to champion much needed change across the diverse professional services spend. By having the gravitas and commercial acumen required to make reputable change within this category, it is guaranteed that the successful applicant will quickly advance to great heights within the brand.
- Liaise with national brand Executives and C level stakeholders to spearhead the optimisation of strategies for this complex category
- Strategically source new suppliers, manager the procurement lifecycle process to add value to any function you find yourself in.
- Partner with the Head of Professional Services to highlight the value of procurement and gain increasing control over budgets and key suppliers
Required Skills and Experience
- Extensive Procurement experience with impressive progression and remarkable commercial achievements (tangible cost savings, risk mitigation, value add, SRM etc.)
- Exceptional indirect spend category expertise, Professional Services strongly desired (HR, Legal Services, Tax, Consultancy, etc.)
- Outstanding engagement skills, with a demonstrable track record of influencing Executives to further Procurement's image
- Degree essential; CIPS desired
- The desire to travel across the UK
If you would to know more about this role or apply directly for the position, click Apply now or send your CV directly to the team at jopsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Professional Services Category Manager - Top FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly