Schedule Contract Writer
One of the largest (and growing!) pension firms in the UK are at PIN (Prior information notice) stage with a huge procurement project and need an experienced contract writer to help them get the OJEU documentation ready.
This a unique company; a high profile financial services company who have been tasked with delivering a high profile, large workplace automatic enrolment pension scheme which millions have chosen as their scheme of choice. It continues to grow to unprecedented numbers and will become the largest in the UK, if not in Europe! It has millions of assets under management and a highly sophisticated, award winning investment strategy.
Joining a team of 10 who are writing the Selection Questionnaire for procurement. Accountable for understanding commercial requirements, translate the requirements into commercial schedules. Create and manage the commercial schedules through internal review process. Lots of stakeholder and legal interaction.
I'm looking for an experienced Commercial Schedule Contract Writer who is used to writing contractual arrangements with an understanding of how they fit in with operational reality and that stand up in the courts of law.
- Translating commercial requirements into commercial schedules for contracts
- Identifying dependencies between commercial schedules and other schedules within a contract for a large scale procurement project, ideally BPO
- Can relate to the pensions sector or BPO
- Good understanding on contract law
- Analytical and fast thinking
- Writing for large procurement contracts
- Senior stakeholder communication
This is really is a great opportunity and a crucial role to play in the company leading the way in the pension world. They offer a truly supportive environment with an appreciation of work/life balance.
Please press the 'Apply' button now. They're looking to start interviewing ASAP.