Procurement Analyst | Transport | London
A new opportunity has arisen for a highly-driven Procurement Analyst to join a multi-national transport services organisation in London.
As Procurement Analyst, you will work within the Group Procurement function, supporting the Principal Category Manager to define and execute the category strategy for human resources.
This is a unique opportunity for data-driven Procurement Analyst to join a highly motivated and forward-thinking organisation with operations across Europe.
- Ownership of spend data and responsible for levels of accuracy
- Collation of accurate spend data, savings and other requirements from across Europe
- Support of tenders and ongoing category management
- Presentation of insightful reporting and dashboards as per the category requirements
- Ownership of relevant data processes and systems as per the category requirements
- Support the category project team in presentations to the supply base and internal stakeholders
- Experience of working with large data sets, building analytical models and extracting insightful data in a concise manner to highlight key meaning and commercial implications
- Ability to use data to convincingly support an argument or a point of view
- Experience of extracting data from ERP systems and managing relevant system interfaces
- Experience of working with data warehousing systems
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation. Please apply with your up to date CV today, or call Liam on 01962 869 838 for more information.
Apply for Procurement Analyst | Transport | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly