Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation
Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation - Accelerated Promotion Plan - central London + Flex Working - £40,000 + package
As part of a major initiative to reinvigorate this Procurement function, this aggressively growing organisation is looking to hire a Procurement buyer who is still developing and learning in their procurement career. As a Buyer you will partner with senior stakeholders to position Procurement in the driving seat for £100m+ spend categories, and benefit from an executive support network to help you develop into a Senior Buyer role within the next 12-18 months.
Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation role involvements:-
* Collaborating with an award winning Head of Procurement in designing and implementing multi-year category and sourcing strategies for complex spends, while also autonomously managing your own spend projects
* Owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process for complex cross-border deals (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP?, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management.
* Delivering substantial benefits to the Firm including but beyond savings, including risk miti-gation and strategic vendor relationships
* Indirect category knowledge preferable (my client are happy to look at direct category expe-rience)
* Excellent interpersonal skills / customer focus, ability to communicate and collaborate effec-tively within the business
* Category management experience desirable, but not mandatory (can be developed as part of the role)
* Autonomous and adaptable
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist at the early stages of your Procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity. The Firm has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Global procurement
Apply for Procurement Buyer, Procurement Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly