Category Specialist - Marketing & Indirects
Procurement & Sourcing - Indirect Category Specialist - Industry leading organisation - FastTrack Career Development - London £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to an internal promotion, this globally revered firm is seeking a bright, ambitious and up-and-coming strategic sourcing specialist to join its award-winning team as Procurement Specialist - Marketing & Indirects. With a challenging range of £ Multi-Million sub-categories to manage and a supportive and collaborative team ethos, the Procurement Specialisit will embed themselves quickly and build an impressive portfolio of strategic achievements.
As a Procurement Category Specialist for Marketing & Indirects you will:
- Focus your time on strategic sourcing and skilled procurement & project management, leaving more junior members to handle transactional procurement
- Design & implement innovative category strategies across the full range of Marketing & Communications spend areas including Creative, Agencies, Digital, Media, PR, Promotions, Events, and other indirect services
- Manage a challenging executive stakeholder community, honing your influencing skills and playing a key role in the further progression of procurement across this FTSE 100 business
- Own the cradle-to-grave procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting & negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM etc)
Required experience & qualifications:-
- A strong introduction to procurement via a FTSE 250 Procurement Graduate Scheme, or experience as a Buyer / Senior Buyer / Assistant Category Manager in a Blue Chip organisation
- Full working knowledge of end to end procurement lifecycle, with exceptionally strong stakeholder management, strategic sourcing and project management skills
- Ideally at least a year specifically spent managing an indirect procurement category (i.e. Marketing Procurement, HR / Professional Services, IT, FM etc)
Degree & CIPS (or studying towards)
This is a stand-out opportunity for an ambitious procurement & sourcing specialist to focus on challenging strategic projects and progress quickly to senior management.
To apply for this role send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click 'Apply Now'
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management (SRM), Negotiation, Contract drafting and management, Marketing Procurement, Buying, Creative Agencies, Above the Line (ATL), Below the Line (BTL), PR, Events, Media, Indirect procurement, Global FTSE 100, RFP, RFQ, London